If you do not see the results do the following:
1) Wait several minutes, as processing the submission may take some time.
2) Then check that your submission has been successfully uploaded into the system. In this case, it appears in the list of your submissions. Otherwise, an error message appears.
3) If your submission is incorrect, you will receive a text description of the error:
- The downloaded ZIP archive does not contain the necessary files for tasks.
- Something is wrong with the metadata (for example, you missed the ID).
- All IDs for each task in JSON are required and start with 0. Check that all IDs correspond to the test account.
4) If the submission was not processed for some other reason, please contact us at email@example.com